Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum,

Officially, it was the 2nd day of Ramadhan. Alhamdullilah so far I had gone through the day pretty well. Before that, I will like to say " Welcome to Ramadhan ". The month that full of blessings from Allah. This year, I have a pretty lucid goal to achieve. I am working on it and I hope I will consistent on doing it. It is time for me to change to be a better person.


As Elsa said " The past is in the past , LET IT GO ! "

I want to take a move now. Better late than never. In fact, I want to change because I do not want later, I will regret about what was I am doing in the past. Without the past, I never be a person who I am today. It is time to learn, to reveal ourself and to move on.  Yeah ! 

Go Amirmudin's Legacy, Go Afiqah !

Go out there and make your parents proud of you. Show to the whole world that you will be somebody because it is what you aim for, since I entered MJSC TDI. Ameen ! In sha Allah

Thanks to Allah !

No comments:

Post a Comment